September is our last month of hibernation as we gear up for the wedding season to officially start next month. With the clocks having gone forward it really does feel like Summer is on its way. We’ve lots of other things to look forwards to including family visiting us and since it’s been aaaaages since any overseas family have come to see us, we’re really looking forwards to having guests again. October is going to be crazzzy!
* The bathroom is now finished. Thank. goodness.
* Big white wall + 10 framed images = progress made on decoration our office. We’re still on the hunt for a cool old desk for James and a few other bits and pieces.
* We scored a free Liqourland voucher. Not too shabby at all.
* Claude cat had a death match through the cat flap against the neighbours cat. Luckily we were there to break it up.
* One of our regular gym classes was cancelled… but we weren’t told so we waited ages for no-one to turn up :(
* New top *BAM* ketchup down the front of it. Major eating fail.
Jel Photography – Alternative Photojournalist Wedding Photographers – We are James + Eleanor and we photograph weddings with a twist! Based in Auckland New Zealand and specialising in creative wedding photography.