December, you’ve been good to us. We’ve managed to pop in a few days or R&R over Christmas so we’re feeling refreshed and ready for the summer season again. Happy New Year for tomorrow. See you on the other side!
* We have both managed to solve a 3×3 rubik’s cube (something that’s been on my crazy list of things to do for years). Well, if solving it includes watching 3 different people on youtube demonstrate it… I still have the 4×4 version sat on my desk incomplete. With just the corners to go, I’m scared of touching it incase I muddle it up again.
* James got two series of Dexter as a birthday treat so we watched them all over Christmas. No adverts and watching the very next episode straight away is bliss (and very addictive!).
* Eating christmas treats all day long!
* I somehow managed to drop a snow globe in a shop and watched in horror as it (in slow-motion) fell from my hands, bounced once on the floor before shattering into a thousand glittery wet pieces. I am not to touch the precious things in the shop ever again.
* Will this rain ever stop? Will the towels that James put outside ever be dry again?
* I lost my right jandal and eventually gave in and bought a new pair. I then found the old jandal (hidden under the sofa where I definitely looked) but then lost the new right jandal. So I’m back where I started but slightly poorer.