It’s a wrap folks! We’re done shooting for the season. It’s been an epic crazy 2012 so far, we’ve been here, there and everywhere. It’s been a wonderful summer, but I’m pleased we’ve come to an end of shooting. Time to recharge the creative batteries.
* Taking home wedding flowers, a gift from one of our brides. Love how they have brightened up the place.
* Getting thank you post from clients, which makes me want to bear hug them.
* Having the best April weather. It’s totally made up for all the wet summer days we’ve had this year (obviously aside from today’s weather!).
* Somebody drove into the back of our car yesterday as they ‘didn’t see the car.’ Our car isn’t that small. It happened last summer whilst we were working at a wedding so I hope it’s not turning into a yearly thing.
* The first week post shooting weddings, we both catch colds. I’m not surprised though, I’ve felt one lurking for the past month just waiting for me to slow down a bit.
* Discovering an ant party but taking ages to find where they were appearing from.
Jel Photography – Alternative Photojournalist Wedding Photographers – We are James + Eleanor and we photograph weddings with a twist! Based in Auckland New Zealand and specialising in creative wedding photography.