Hello new look Hot/Cold!
March has been one crazy month for weather. So much for guaranteed sunshine and rain-free days in summer! We’ve one more month to go before our last wedding of the season, I can’t help but feel a bit nostalgic already even though we’re not finished yet.
* We finally managed to catch up with family after what feels like forever. Looking forwards to spending more time with everyone once we come out of wedding hibernation!
* We bought a brass unicorn from ebay. Having never owned a unicorn before, I’m pretty excited.
* We had our first streaker photobomb the wedding photos whilst we were at the beach. We have photo evidence!
* Having to pay part of next years tax bill this year all feels a bit wrong.
* Our computer decide to take early retirement without asking (after being ‘fixed’ a few months ago). Not cool. Lots of frowns and sighs all round when a frozen screen of death appeared.
* I lost a shoe in the car. I got in with both shoes on, took them off for the journey. Got home and after pulling the car apart still only managed to find one. Out car is obviously a tardis.