July flew by. Although I’ve already been confusing myself by thinking it’s already August (and have to keep be reminded it’s not). Maybe that will mean August will feel much longer? I hope so. Lots of sunshine and good news I hope will come next month.
* An exciting shoot is happening today! It’s going to be one crazy fun shoot.
* New boots! After months of searching, I’ve finally found some that I can walk about comfortably in that don’t look ugly.
* Getting lots of delicious albums printed for clients. It’s so lovely to see the photos in printed form.
* Getting get my faulty phone replaced, but failing to backup my contacts, so now I only have 10 numbers in my phone. Silly.
* Still not finding the time to fill our frames. I predict it will be a Christmas project.
* Not having a weekend to ourselves in what seems like forever. The first free weekend we’ve got I think I’m going to have to put it in my diary so I don’t book anything else in. We’ll have to plan something nice to do!