A slightly belated Hot/Cold post for August… It’s been a crazy month.
*An epic wedding adventure in Australia. The very best kind.
* Enjoying a new found passion for Black Russian drinks. They’ll be even more delicious and refreshing in Summer!
* Claude had his first ever experience with catnip. 10 minutes later and we were still watching him go bananas.
* James pulling a hamstring playing cricket. I did mention stretching beforehand might be a good idea…
* Having two more wisdom teeth out. On the up side, there’s no more for the dentist to remove.
* Almost touching a MASSIVE spider Australia. James spotted it, silently pulled me backwards in what felt like slow motion. It would have been perfect had he yelled noooooooooo at the same time.
Jel Photography – Alternative Photojournalist Wedding Photographers – We are James + Eleanor and we photograph weddings with a twist! Based in Auckland New Zealand and specialising in creative wedding photography.