June’s been coooollld. I’m not complaining though as I love this time of year. Watching films, huddled in blankets, drinking hot chocolate and eating good food are some of my favourite things to do. If only we had a real fire at home, things would be perfect!
* We started the month off in the US and hit the theme parks. A serious amount of fun went down.
* Thank you post from clients always makes us smile.
* We welcomed a magical new addition to our house: a unicorn that will hopefully bring us lots of good luck.
* It’s been cold. My hot water bottle needs a holiday.
* I’ve lost one sandal causing the remaining one to be useless. I lost it IN the car. I don’t know how it’s physically possible but somehow I managed it. Unless I only put one sandal on when I left the house…
* Injuring my hip whilst walking. Walking? Am I an 90 year old lady? No. Then how is this possible??!