April has been epic. Not only have we been kept busy with work, but we managed to find a spare weekend to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary with family and friends by renewing our vows. We had the best day ever! So many things to be thankful for this month, we’re still on cloud 9.
* Our wedding celebrations!! I wish we could go back and then slow down time to take it all in again.
* Spending lots of time with our overseas family and friends. We became tourists again as explored the sights all over the city with people.
* Having the best wedding couples, past, present and future!
* End of year accounts. Groan. The printer, stapler and highlighter got a real workout this week.
* The washing machine took early retirement after this months washing-fest.
* Somebody, who shall remain anonymous, pinched our special gold dinosaur at our celebrations. We hope he’s being treated well.