August seems to have silently slipped away. Considering it’s supposed to be our down-time, we’ve managed to keep busy and still haven’t done half the things on our to do list. We have managed to bake a lot of cupcakes though and seem to have a Friday afternoon ritual involving tea and cupcakes! We also fitted in a redesign of our our logo and website – a fresh new look for us which has been our list of things to do for a while. We like to call the look Minty Fresshhhhh.
Don’t forget we’re still on the hunt for a UK wedding next year… I still have my fingers (and toes) crossed we can make it happen. If not, we’ll just have to stay at home and watch lots of British films and imagine we’re there.
* We flew down under. G’day Sydney and Adelaide! We touched a koala and fed a kangaroo for the first time. We were such tourists.
* James scored a $120 pair of jeans for $20 just because there was a button missing.
* We got brought cupcakes, hurray! We have the best clients!
* Our bathroom is still not finished but at least there’s just the tiling to go now. We have both tripped over the various tools left lying around the house and sanding dust has become our nemesis.
* Claude cat decided to relieve a huge hairball under our desk and didn’t warn us about it…
* August’s project putting-up-artwork has failed. Hopefully September will sort things out.
Jel Photography – Alternative Photojournalist Wedding Photographers – We are James + Eleanor and we photograph weddings with a twist! Based in Auckland New Zealand and specialising in creative wedding photography.