May has been epic.
* We went on holiday! Our first proper holiday in years and we finally visited Orlando’s theme parks. Oh my goodness, this entry is enough for all three hot entries. We also caught up with family and friends in the UK and managed to catch a mini heatwave there. Lovely.
* Traveling long-haul on plans. We LOVE it. The movies, the food, the onboard entertainment. It’s like we’re kids again!
* We reached 9 years of wedding togetherness. Hurray for us.
* A lightbulb blowing up (I’m probably being bit dramatic but I did think the world was coming to an end when it happened), sparks flew and some of them burning our couch. I was *this* close to having my leg burnt instead so lucky the couch got injured and not me.
* Getting a cold that hung around for far too long, with a lingering cough that could scare children away.
* Leaving the house in the morning in the flimsiest of coats to blue skies, only to be caught out in the rain hours later. I don’t think I could have been any more drenched if it tried.